Thursday, July 7, 2011
LMAO untitted
I thought you was different, I thought you was real.. You are nothing more than a liar like all the rest.. But I thought you just might past my test... All men are little bitch's can't you see.. We put are trust in you and you throw it in the sea... Men are big pigs, you know, yes you most of all... Sometimes I wish you would slip and fall; right down them their stairs; brake your neck or maybe more... Now I see how rude yall try to be.. And now I learned from my worst fear.. If I'm with a man I will shed to many tears! No more tears I shall cry because of you, Goodbye! Good day! Parting is sweet yet till the bitter end I shall never love you again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HUH sorry this one is kind of mean! ... maybe just a little lol
ReplyDelete