Monday, July 18, 2011

bucket list!

I am making a bucket list for reasons well that I wish not to share... the point is these are things I want to do in life and if I have a list I will be more likely to complete it! so in no particular order here it goes.
1. Finish my book
2. Go to Ireland and kiss an Irish man haha
3. Go to London and ride on the London eye ahah well I am scared to death of high places but I want to do it anyways.
4. Finish my videos/writings for Kennady
X5. fly in a plane(flew to Florida and back was
X6. fall in love with someone who will fall just as hard back! now this one well it will be hard to do but I shall keep trying till my last day on earth! (mayne got this one done)
X7. Give something of value to someone in need.( learned giving my wisdom to someone is just as valued as anything else in the world)
8. Go to Roma
X9. Learn to let go of things I do not need( I have let go of a lot of unneeded things)
/10. design and make my own pair of shoes haha this one would be so much fun(this gets half an x cuz I drew them up just have to make them?)
11. go to LA and walk down the street where all the movie stars stars are lol
12. see the Grand Canon
13. Vegas baby bet on black and let it ride!
14. go deep sea fishing
15. walk down a busy city street with one of those signs that say The End is Near haha just for laughs
16. take a photo with a famous person(would love it to be johnny depp but come on really, anyone will do haha)
17. test the balloon thing.. see how many balloon's it would take to lift my fat as up off the ground lmao a million prob.! ahah funny
18. hmm this one is stupid .. but jump off the roof with an umbrella while dressed like Mary Poppins haha that would be funny
19. ride a camel
X20. hmmm just came to me .. get a matching tatoo with a dear friend! any takers?(even thou she isn't my friend anymore we got matching tats)
X21. Hold an alligator
X22. eat alligator lol tasted ok i would eat it again lol

 I will keep everyone posted if I end up completing anything on this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment